Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wedding Man Wearing Hat

Shout One Night

NIGHT YELL

By: Erol

The image of the burning house, my body being maimed, the smells of sulfur, did not even know , to which was sulfur odors of burning flesh, the shadows around the room, voices saying vows in a language they did not even understand, when I thought he was dead and laughter faded I thought lived it could not be real, evil could not be so extreme piercing.

windows disappeared as the fire advanced, yet knew that the light did not belong in the sun, my life passed away, my clothes funeral dressed in the black night, one night scream nobody ever cry before, not a sound came from my throat as my being, my voice, my soul and dying Phantomhive mansion as the flames advanced as breathing already exist in my lungs. Look

smartly dressed man who still remained in the room, her red eyes of a demon, her smile was an omen of death and black hair black cloud rising above the fire, fear I caused the death seemed to pale next to that sinister man I call My Lord .

0 comments:

Post a Comment