Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Titanium Pins Surgery



sobriety

When we said goodbye and starts to dance floor without reason, the victim of the alcohol begins to undergo several changes:


Step No. 1: As we said a couple of friends industrial civil engineering students from the U. Católica de Temuco, the first state is dizziness, where the senses are sharpened and as delusions of persecution. The person in this state is still talking, and integrated and has the ability to walk and say "ehh, I'm getting dizzy a little."
Step No. 2: A group of students of kinesiology UFRO celebrated the 24th birthday of "Pepo", who at how beautiful these two journalists were working, he wanted to prove his manly charms and told us how she felt -something so we could decipher: I hurt my head a little because I have 2 days celebrating, for one turns 24 years and once in a lifetime and that is why I am with my friends here.
His eyes were distorted and slightly drooping, deafness seized yet surfaced the friendship and fellowship.
Stage # 3: "nooo, that's like the grade 3 rumpi" said Alfredo Manriquez, a salesman Rabie, who along with his girlfriend drank a pitcher popsicles for the heat of the afternoon. At this stage stomach pains begin, violence and scandals. Curing falls asleep on tables, chairs, speakers, etc. on the floor. In other cases dealt combos and get violent, some with thoughts of suicide and how not to forget the golden theme nights, Religion & Politics. Curing passes be a theologian and expert on politics in a couple of minutes. His fluency is null and sunset yellow eyes become like drowning in a sea of beer.
Stage 4 and Final: "Only once have I been in that state of not being able to stand up and not remember anything, it was horrible .... I spend the night in the bathroom throwing up, I felt like I was dying and cried hugging the toilet. I have some vague memories of that terrible night but the truth is that alcohol I won and the worst is that I came in to see more pictures I get red and try to change the subject ... and I think, as alcohol shit us and transforms us so much .. "




This is the classic game borracho---> http://www.wagenschenke.ch/  para que pruebes tus destrezas manejando a un borracho...gana puntos!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment